Ritani Engagement Ring Finger (superior What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger #5)
10 pictures of Ritani Engagement Ring Finger (superior What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger #5)
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Fingerfin•ger (fing′gər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of the terminal members of the hand, esp. one other than the thumb.
- a part of a glove made to receive a finger.
- the breadth of a finger as a unit of measurement;
- the length of a finger: approximately 4½ in. (11 cm).
- an informer or spy.
- something like a finger in form or use, as a projection or pointer: a finger of land leading out into the bay; the finger on the speedometer.
- any of various projecting parts of machines.
- burn one's fingers, to suffer injury or loss by meddling or by acting rashly: If you get involved in the controversy, you may burn your fingers.
- give (someone) the finger, to express contempt for by or as by the obscene gesture of pointing the middle finger upward while folding the other fingers against the palm.
- have a finger in the pie:
- to have an interest or share in something.
- to meddle in something.
- keep one's fingers crossed, to wish for good luck or success, as in a specific endeavor: Keep your fingers crossed that I get the job.
- lay or put one's finger on:
- to indicate exactly;
remember: I know the name, but I can't put my finger on it.
- to discover;
locate: I haven't been able to lay my finger on the book you requested.
- not lift a finger, to make not even a small attempt;
do nothing: The house was falling into ruin, but he wouldn't lift a finger to repair it.
- put the finger on, finger (def. 22).
- slip through one's fingers:
- to elude one, as an opportunity not taken;
escape: She let the chance of a lifetime slip through her fingers.
- to pass or be consumed quickly: Money just slips through his fingers.
- snap one's fingers (at), to exhibit disdain or contempt (for): She snaps her fingers at the local gossip.
- twist or wrap around one's little finger, to exert one's influence easily or successfully upon: He has a remarkable talent for twisting people around his little finger.
- to touch with the fingers;
toy or meddle with;
- to touch with the fingers so as to mar or spoil: Please don't finger the vegetables.
- to pilfer;
- to play on (an instrument) with the fingers.
- to perform or mark (a passage of music) with a certain fingering.
- to inform against or identify (a criminal) to the authorities: He fingered the man who robbed the bank.
- to designate as a victim, as of murder or other crime.
- to touch or handle something with the fingers.
- to extend in or as in the shape of a finger: Landing piers finger out into the river along the city's shoreline.
Hello folks, this picture is about Ritani Engagement Ring Finger (superior What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 911 x 683. This attachment's file size is just 116 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger.
Ritani Engagement Ring Finger (superior What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger #5) is truly essential for your wedding, but let me give some tips on selecting a good wedding dress first to you. Choose resources that are delightful in-use. Product becomes an important component, you realize. Select materials that will absorb perspiration. Since even though it's within the air conditioned area will be far more convenient should you usually select the content that absorbs work while in a crowd of individuals. Furthermore, if inside the outdoor men, you have to become smart to select the clothes would you pick.
Well, before you basically select the Ritani Engagement Ring Finger (superior What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger #5) foryou, you must try it first people. Be sure that the attire was healthy and fit and makes you feel confident wearing. Do not hesitate to request others' view; the confidence also wills increase in oneself which you truly match to wear.
Choose shades that match the skin's design and color. I've identified above are also men how do I choose the best color for your skin. You also need to pay attention to the shades according to the concept / design your wedding. Be sure that the related folks, if you don't reach on powerful color, creativity type of screening.
Related Ideas of Ritani Engagement Ring Finger (superior What Ring Goes First On Your Wedding Finger #5)
- Pa Wedding Venue
- Buy Platinum Wedding Band
- Reception Wedding Invitation
- Movie Wedding Invitations
- Matching Wedding Dress And Tuxedo
- Wedding Venues Near Alton Hampshire
- Lace Fabric For Wedding Dress
- Wedding Venues Jacksonville Fl
- Cheap Real Gold Wedding Rings
- Best Summer Wedding Guest Dresses
- Wedding Card Invitation Card
- White Gold Wedding Rings With Cubic Zirconia
- Wedding Ring With Names
- Wedding Dress From Dhgate
- Elegant Wedding Venues In Florida
- Wausau Wedding Venues