Bateau Neckline Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Bateau Neckline #3)
Bateauba•teau (ba tō′; Fr. ba tō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -teaux
(-tōz′; Fr. -tō′).USA pronunciation
- Also, batteau. [Naut.]
- [Chiefly Canadian and Southern U.S.]a small, flat-bottomed rowboat used on rivers.
- a half-decked, sloop-rigged boat used for fishing on Chesapeake Bay;
- (in some regions) a scow.
- a pontoon of a floating bridge.
Necklineneck•line (nek′līn′),USA pronunciation n.
- the opening at the neck of a garment, esp. of a woman's garment, with reference to its shape or its position on the body: a V-neckline; a high neckline.
Sheathsheath (shēth),USA pronunciation n., pl. sheaths (shēᵺz),USA pronunciation v.
- a case or covering for the blade of a sword, dagger, or the like.
- any similar close-fitting covering or case.
- a condom.
- a closely enveloping part or structure, as in an animal or plant.
- the leaf base when it forms a vertical coating surrounding the stem.
- a close-fitting dress, skirt, or coat, esp. an unbelted dress with a straight drape.
- the metal covering of a cable.
- the metal wall of a wave guide.
- a space charge formed by ions near an electrode in a tube containing low-pressure gas.
- the region of a space charge in a cathode-ray tube.
- to sheathe.
sheath′like′, sheath′y, adj.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Bateau Neckline Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Bateau Neckline #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 558 x 838. It's file size is only 31 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Wedding Dress Bateau Neckline.
You happen to be perplexed about how and exactly what the perfect Bateau Neckline Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Bateau Neckline #3) for your wedding? Here we offer some suggestions to help you establish the wedding gown: Strategy a budget. Before undertaking various what to pick and designate the marriage dress, you ought to ensure a particular plan for a marriage dress. Remember, you're merely within the initial phases of planning for a wedding, that is currently preparing to get a wedding gown.
Discovering these details by way of a study that is minor you can do the internet wedding newspaper that is / over, to have information regarding the latest enhancements and trends across the types weddingdress. Better yet when you have relatives / colleagues / peers who dwell while in the subject of wedding dress. Question them about your wedding that is ideal dress to accomplish.
Remember that you can still find many things you have to spend and shell out for numerous equipment needs of one's wedding day even though the wedding dress is very important that you simply employ. Set a certain amount of cover a wedding outfit and maintain. Perform a little research to obtain information that would be beneficial in selecting a wedding dress, being an essential manual.
More Pictures of Bateau Neckline Sheath Wedding Dress ( Wedding Dress Bateau Neckline #3)
- Outdoor Wedding Venues In West Michigan
- Wedding Dress Shops Preston
- Malaysia Wedding Dress Designer
- Ivory Lace Wedding Dress With Sleeves
- Wedding Dresses Pnina
- Wedding Dresses No Straps
- Castles Wedding Venues
- Tony Hawk Wedding Ring
- Wedding Dresses In Northern Va
- Traditional African Wedding Rings
- Beach Wedding Dresses For Guests
- Wedding Ring Over Engagement Ring
- Why Do We Wear Wedding Rings
- Simple Wedding Ring Sets
- Corsets For Wedding Dress
- Wedding Cake Cutting Knife